- 4 cups cauliflower rice (1 small cauliflower) (100g)
- salt and pepper
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Fresh cilantro and a red chili pepper to garnish (optional)
Heat a large skillet on a medium heat.
Add in the cauliflower rice, a few pinches of salt and pepper, lime zest and juice and the coconut milk.
Mix together using a spoon and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in the coconut flakes.
Garnish and serve.
- If making your own cauliflower rice, don't over process it. It just needs to be pulsed a few times or it will turn liquidy.
- Don't overcook the cauliflower rice or it will become soggy. It just needs to be soft and heated through.
- Taste before serving and adjust salt and pepper if required.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 511mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 80mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg